Most crimes happen at night because of the ultra-low light which provides more convenient conditions for criminals. More effective information about vehicles and suspects, such as: plate number, color and brand of a vehicle; facial features, hair color, height and clothing color of a suspect may be usefully. Although security camera systems have become more and more popular in cities in recent years, there are still many security requirements that cannot be met, such as high-resolution night vision and colorful recording.
As a video surveillance manufacturer, UNV has been developing products based on video surveillance technology. Now, ColorHunter technology is available. Coupled with a supplemental light for extremely dark scenarios, ColorHunter cameras guarantee video with colorful details when you need them.
24/7 colorful monitoring powered by technology innovations
The powerful ability of UNV ColorHunter camera to capture colorful details in the ultra-low light comes from three major breakthroughs in hardware: Super large aperture, progressive BSI Sensor and friendly lighting LEDs.
• High quality image with 5MP, 1/2.7"CMOS sensor
• 5MP (2880*1620)@30/25fps; 4MP (2560*1440)@30/25fps;3MP (2304*1296)@30/25fps; 2MP (1920*1080)@ 30/25fps;
• Ultra 265, H.265, H.264, MJPEG
• Colorhunter technology ensures 24-hour full-color images
• 120dB true WDR technology enables clear image in strong light scene
• Support 9:16 corridor Mode
• Support built-in Mic
• Support 256 G Micro SD card
• IP67 protection
• Support PoE power supply
|UNV IPC3615SE-ADF28(40)KM-WL-I0 5MP HD ColorHunter Fixed Eyeball Network Camera V1.2||678.4KB|